- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Make cold calls to the leads generated, schedule site visits.
- Develop content for sales presentations and other materials
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, and advise them on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting.
- Take the Client to the site and show them the plot as per their requirement.
- Investigate clients’ financial and credit status to determine eligibility for financing.
- Develop network and engage with various channel partners/brokers & promote sales.
- Develop a network of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Negotiate prices or other sales terms.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Appraise property values.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing the signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Deliver promotional presentations to current or prospective customers.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Inspect condition of premises and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Appraise properties to determine loan values.
Key skill Required
- Document Management
- Assistant general Manager