Operating independently of the parent company, Capita plc*. Smart DCC is a Disability Confident Committed Employer, with Smart targets set by BEIS, regulated by OFGEM, collaborating with Government, leading Telco and Utility industry service providers, to enable consumers better energy choices. A 2018 UK & Europe finalist of the Top Workplace award, we reward professionals that thrive in an environment of change and innovation.
Design and plans that successfully deliver strategic improvements to cost and time
Drive Value for Money by ensuring all DCC contracts and Commercial processes are effective and achieves DCCs goals
Driving and optimising commercial relationships and commercial opportunities with C-Suite Stakeholders.
Contributing to development of contract terms and conditions alongside DCC core commercial team and legal advisors.
Working with business analysts to incorporate service requirements into requirements specification schedules.
Contributing to development of pricing mechanisms, service levels and service credit mechanisms.The person:
- Experience managing supplier contracts through procurement and service delivery
- Strong C-Suite level stakeholder management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of identifying and delivering new business opportunities
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- An eye for detail, ability to review/quality assure documentation and provide constructive feedback
- Resilient and able to manage challenge and comfortable working at pace‘Apply now’ to complete our short application, so that we can find out more about you. Your application will be carefully considered where you will hear from us regarding progress and feedback on your application.
Key skill Required
- Computers - Linux
- Cabin Crew - Airlines